Provider Training Levels
Tier One provides an introduction to military culture and information about the deployment cycle. Open to all service providers and community members.
Tier Two provides education about specific challenges and difficulties that are often associated with military service. Open to all service providers who have attended Tier One.
Tier Three provides clinical skills that focus on evidence-based treatments to address some of the behavioral health issues facing service members, veterans, and families. Only licensed clinicians who have attended Tier One and Tier Two and have been accepted into the registry are eligible to attend. Registry providers who have attended a Tier One and a Tier Two can attend all of the different Tier Three training topics.
Benefits to Becoming a Provider
- Expand your skill set by learning more about the unique needs of this population.
- Access training created by the respected Center for Deployment Psychology (CDP) specific to serving military patients.
- Receive evidence-based education that supports all branches of the military; including the National Guard and Reserves, veterans, and families.
- Earn recognition as a clinician who has received this advanced training and be listed on the SBHP website; where you can be easily found by service members, family, and others searching for uniquely qualified providers who are ready to meet their needs.
- Gain continuing education units (CEUs) at minimal or no cost