Can I take training and provide services out of state?

Can I take a single tier training with/without joining the registry

How do I cancel my class registration or withdraw from the service?

Will I receive sufficient training to be able to receive clients and competently treat service members?

What if I want additional programming?

What if our agency wants to donate space for a training session or sponsor a break?

My information changed, what do I need to do?

Does SBHP cover the cost of treatment for service members and/or their family members?